We thank you for deciding to rent with HERTZ
- Hertz makes every effort to supply the rental car on arrival time, however please bare in mind that an unexpected delay may occur.
- According to Israeli law, all Israeli citizens are liable to 16 % VAT, including in Eilat.
- Vehicles are kept for one hour after the stated arrival time – in case of airport arrivals when the flight number is known to Hertz, one hour after the flight has landed and cleared.
- The car rental is subordinate to a rental agreement which its conditions are the ones to be obliged.
Upon rental you are required to present:
- Valid driver's license.
- Passport and or Israeli I.d.
- Valid credit card in name of the rental customer only, printed in clear prominent letters (non-electronic).
- Your credit card will serve as a deposit during the rental period, and as means of payment for said rental and additional charges, if needed.
Driver's license and age:
- The Seniority of the rental customer's valid driver's license must be at least one year.
- Minimal age for vehicle rental is 25 years, liable to vehicle groups and extra charge.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) – coverage for damage to the rental vehicle and to third party vehicle. In any case, primary policy holder's participation will apply in case of damage as determined in accordance with type of vehicle.
- TP (Theft Protection) – coverage against theft of the rental vehicle. In any case, primary policy holder's participation will apply in case of theft, as determined in accordance with type of vehicle.
- TPPD (Third party property damage)-the renter shall be required to pay a participatory fee (deductible) for third party property damage up to the amount stipulated in this regard herein. In addition, in this regard the renter shall pay to Hertz, immediately upon first demand, the full cost for all damages, losses and expenses incurred by Hertz as a result of the loss and\or damage caused to Hertz, however caused.
- Dear customer, should you choose not to purchase the CDW and TP coverage Hertz offers and rely on the coverage offered by your credit card company, it is your responsibility to notify the credit card company and verify the terms and conditions of said rental.
Vehicle models and groups:
- Vehicle reservations are implemented for vehicle groups only. Types of vehicle, model, engine size or size of trunk are not guaranteed.
- Airport service fee – charged for vehicle's pick up and \ or drop-off at the airport.
- Eilat drop-off fee – a fee will be applied for one or two days rental period picked up at the Eilat station and dropped off at a different station and vice-versa.
- Dead Sea drop-off fee – A fee applies for pick-up at the Dead Sea station and drop-off at a different location and vice-versa.
Cancellation or changes:
If you wish to cancel or change your car rental reservation, kindly prepare the following information:
And contact the Hertz Israel reservation center at:
Toll Free (in US): 1-866-429-9998
Our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Kesher Rent-A-Car Ltd. – Reservation Centre
10 Carlibach St, Tel Aviv