Important And Essential Information - Rental in Israel
IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
Dear customer, We thank you for choosing to rent with Hertz .
• Hertz makes every effort to supply the rental car on arrival time, however please bear in mind that an unexpected delay may occur.
• According to the Israeli law, all Israeli citizens are liable to pay 17 % VAT, including Eilat.
• Vehicles are kept for one hour after the stated arrival time – in case of airport arrivals with delays when the flight number is known to Hertz, one hour after the flight has landed and cleared.
• The car rental is liable to a rental agreement with its conditions are the ones to be obliged.
Km Limit - Rental in Israel:
Km Limit : rentals between 1-2 days including up to 250 Kms per day. rentals between 3-21 days include an unlimited KM. Monthly rentals include up to 4,000 kms subject to the terms of the agreement.
Excess kilometers varies between vehicle types and the specified pricing. For more information, please contact the reservation center in Israel 3113*.
Policy Of Cancellation:
• Cancellations are acceptable in accordance with the Law of Consumer Protection 1981 (hereinafter, "The Law") – within 14 days from the reservation booking date or the receipt date of the voucher, whichever is the later, provided that the cancellation is made no later than 2 days prior the vehicle pick up date. The reservation may be cancelled within fourteen days from the date of making the reservation or from the date of sending the voucher to the customer – whichever is the later and on condition that the cancellation is made not later than two days before the date of commencement of the rental. No Show and cancellation within 48 hours of pick-up subject to the daily fee. Cancellations will be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon rental you are required to present:
• Valid driver's license.
• Passport and or Israeli I.D.
• Valid credit card in name of the rental customer only, printed in clear prominent letters (non-electronic).
• Your credit card will serve as a deposit during the rental period, and as means of payment for said rental and additional charges, if needed.
Driver's license and age:
• The rental customer's valid driver's license must be at least one year old.
• Minimal age for vehicle rental is 21 years, liable to vehicle groups and extra charge.
• From the age of 21 to the age of 23, it is possible to drive vehicles up to Group H and in addition to the X and S groups (including) with the addition of a young driver fee.
• From the age of 23 to the age of 25, it is possible to drive all groups except the following groups: G, P, W, R, Y, U, T1, T and Prestige groups.
• From the age of 25 and above, it is possible to drive all vehicle groups.
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) – coverage for damage to the rental vehicle and to third party vehicle. In any case, primary policy holder's participation will apply in case of damage as determined in accordance with type of vehicle.
• TP (Theft Protection) – coverage against theft of the rental vehicle. In any case, primary policy holder's participation will apply in case of theft, as determined in accordance with type of vehicle.
• TPPD (Third party property damage)-the renter shall be required to pay a participatory fee (deductible) for third party property damage up to the amount stipulated in this regard herein. In addition, in this regard the renter shall pay to Hertz, immediately upon first demand, the full cost for all damages, losses and expenses incurred by Hertz as a result of the loss and\or damage caused to Hertz, however caused.
• Dear customer, should you choose not to purchase the CDW and TP coverage Hertz offers and rely on
the coverage offered by your credit card company, we kindly request that you provide a document
verifying that your credit card company provides full coverage for damage in Israel for the duration of
rental in order to avoid delays at the counter.
Vehicle models and groups:
• Vehicle reservations are implemented for vehicle groups only. Types of vehicle, model, engine size or size of trunk are not guaranteed.
• Airport service fee – charged for vehicle's pick up and \ or drop-off at the airport.
• Eilat drop-off fee – a fee will be applied for one or two days rental period picked up at the Eilat station and dropped off at a different station and vice-versa.
• Dead Sea drop-off fee – A fee applies for pick-up at the Dead Sea station and drop-off at a different location and vice-versa.
Kesher Rent-A-Car Ltd. – Reservation Centre
19 David Saharov St, Rishon Lzion.